So the last few days I've noticed that if I leave the house on an empty tummy I start feeling "icky". I typically can wait until I get to work, which is about an hours drive, before I eat breakfast. Guess that is not the case anymore! So this morning I had my bowl of cereal while trying to get ready, and I didn't get my "icky" feeling. YAY! Guess I will need to learn how to adjust my schedule to make sure that is what I do from now on. Fun times!
Monday afternoon I got a call from Dr. M's office. (Dr. M is the hi-risk dr) Apparently they had gotten a message from Dr. E's office to schedule an appt. So looks like they aren't messing around and will be keeping a close watch on me and baby bean. I have my appt with Dr. M on the 17th at 11am then I will go see Dr. E at 1:30. That means I have the possibility of seeing baby bean twice that day! YIPPEE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
What a great sign that you are starting to feel icky. Preggie Pops work wonders. They are great to have on hand to kind of get you by until you can grab something quick to eat. I also carried around at all times a water bottle and a ziploc of mini pretzels. The fiber and salt together helped with the morning sickness. I can't wait to see you next u/s pic. Oh, I am soooo excited for you!!!!!
Post a Comment