I had my appt today with Dr. G and she agreed that because my GD numbers have been so good that I can go from daily testing to only testing 3 days a week! WOOHOO!!!! So now I will test on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays. Which also means . . . since my shower is on a Sunday I CAN HAVE CAKE! DOUBLE WOOHOO! I know I know its silly but its the little things in life that make us happy right?
Dr G also told me that because of the GD that I will NOT go past my due date and IF by then I have not shown any signs of baby Ryan making his appearance that she will induce me. I will also have weekly 30 min stress tests the last 4 weeks.
All in all it was a good appt! Oh and I still have not gained any weight! WOOHOO! Although haha I had PLENTY to spare before getting prego with baby Ryan (ACK I can't believe I just typed his name TWICE)!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment