Along with the heat has come swelling. BOY OH BOY! My feet seem to really be enjoying the heat and swelling ever so lovely pretty much on a daily basis. Thankfully nothing else is swelling, well aside from my stomach . . . yet!
Some of you have asked if I am "showing" in which I pretty much laugh at being that I am almost technically 7 months now. Here is a picture of my best friend, Janin, and I at the rodeo this last weekend. As you can see I am definitely "showing". I am 23 weeks and 2 days in this picture, taken 6/27/09.
Ryan seems to be moving a LOT although I am still the only one who has seen or felt him. He seems to be laying really low also which could be part of the reason. I'm not sure if he is still transverse or not but it wouldn't shock me with the feelings that I get when he moves around.
Thursday we are headed to Yosemite to do some relaxing and camping and I can not wait to get away!



2 comments:
Have a great time in Yosemite!! Your "swelling" looks cute!! Sue pack
Awww you look great honey! Have a great time!
Post a Comment