I had my appt with Dr G yesterday and all looks well. Ryan is measuring about 26 weeks, I was 25weeks 4 days yesterday so this is pretty consistent with how he has been measuring 3 days ahead. Heartbeat was nice and strong too which is always reassuring, even though I have my own doppler and hear it at home.
She said all of my bloodwork came back fine, I just had the normal CBC count done that they do at 24 weeks to make sure my iron levels are good, etc. She went over all of my levels in my little GD book and said they all looked great and that so far it looks very controlled. Right now is about the time that "most people" are diagnosed so only time will tell. After my appt she did have me go back over to the lab to do a urine sample to check for any type of infection due to the history I have with the kidneys. Still waiting for those results but I am VERY glad that they are staying on top of me this time!
Other than that, fighting this LOVELY heat that we are having. I think it was a low 86 last night at 9PM! BLECK!!! Woke up this morning with a headache, bad headache in fact, and hoping it goes away quickly!!
My next appt is on my bday . . . Happy Birthday to me!!! Dr G will be on vacation so I will see one of the Nurses for that appt that I have seen before. I will be just over 29 weeks then. Man the time seems to be going quick. . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment