Saturday, October 31, 2009

2 week check up

Yesterday I took Ryan to his 2 week check up. We were all curious to see how much this little chunky monkey had grown since his 3 day appt . . . and he sure didn't let us down! He is now 9lbs 7oz, up from 8lbs 10oz at his 3 day appt! We don't call him chunky monkey for nothing!

This actually made me very pleased because I was a tad worried that he was still not getting enough to eat or more so that I was not producing enough for him to eat. Clearly that isn't the case and he is doing just FINE!

They measured him at 20 3/4" which clearly can't be right when he was measured at 22" when he was born. Of course I asked about the difference and they told me that they hospital measures incorrectly. Ummmm ok?? I think we will be investing in a little tape measure and do our own measuring just to confirm this.

All in all his appointment went well. He is growing, thriving, and just P-E-R-F-E-C-T! I'm not biased at all right?

No comments: