Well it looks like Ryan prefers to have his OWN birth-date and will not be waiting until Sunday to make his appearance into the world.
I had my NST and appt with Dr G yesterday and my blood pressure is slightly starting to rise so she does not want to wait. She actually sent me over for STAT Bloodwork yesterday and if that came back abnormal she was going to induce right then. Luckily it came back normal, and L&D had no beds so she let me go home. Although, I was sent home with instructions that I was to be on bedrest and that meant doing nothing for the most part. I did beg her to go to Breanna's volleyball game and she reluctantly agreed but said other than that I was to rest and if she didn't feel that I would do that she would admit me in the hospital. YIKES! No thanks!
So, tomorrow morning I have to call L&D to see if they have a bed available and then go in. Once I get there they will start the fun. It is going to be a LONG day and we don't anticipate him entering the world until late Thursday/early Friday, however stranger things have happened.
The HUGE bummer is that Thursday is Breanna's last volleyball game. We have given her the option of being at the hospital or going to the game and she, like any other teenager I would expect, has decided to go to her game. I honestly do not blame her, no sense in missing her last game if he may not even be here before she plays it. So gma and papa will go to her game for us and then bring her to the hospital to meet her baby brother . . . finally!
We are hoping that everyone understands that we would like Breanna to be the first person (aside from Steve and I obviously) to meet Ryan and therefore, because of the timing of her game, are asking that we don't have visitors until Friday. We understand that everyone is excited to finally see/meet this little guy but we feel it is very important to make Breanna feel as included as possible.
My next post . . . I will be a mommy of 2!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment