Tuesday, November 17, 2009

1 month old! Where has the time gone?

Wow can you believe it? Ryan is 1 month old today! I'm not exactly sure where the time has gone but it sure has gone quickly.

We finally have our nights flipped - THANK GOODNESS! Mommy is much happier, although I do still have my moments. A typical night consists of Ryan going down about 930 or 10 then will sleep until about 130, wake up, eat, change diaper and back down. Then awake again about 5, same routine, then again at 730 right before we have to take sissy to school. MUCH better than being up from 10pm-2am and then up every 2 hours!!

Ryan is growing like a weed! He is for the most part in size 3-6months. He does have some stuff that is 0-3 months, however he completely fills it out and will be out of it very soon. His hair is turning lighter and it currently looks like his eyes might be staying BLUE!! Who would have thought I would actually have a blue eye'd baby! I mean sure I hoped but would have never thought after Breanna that I would get one...lets face it her eyes were practically black when she was little!


Here are a few new pictures:










No comments: