Ryan had his first Thanksgiving which was very uneventful. Breanna was at her dad's house so it was just Steve, Ryan, Grandma, Papa and I which made for a very quiet house. The guys headed out first thing to continue working on the new roof for the barn - which finally got done woohoo! This means no more sinking muddy feedings for the horses. I ran out to get my yearly paper to see what the ads looked like for Black Friday, of which nothing really caught my eye. Then mom and I, oh and Ryan, watched 2 movies . . . My Sister's Keeper and The Ugly Truth. Both fairly decent movies. I can honestly say I expected My Sister's Keeper to be much sadder than I found it but I think I was prepared for it so that helped.
Gobble Gobble:

Friday we had our first big play date at my friend Jessica's house. Our friend Tiffany was in town with her new baby Lia so we all went over there for a get together/brunch/fun day! It was baby heaven! Brandon, Lia and Ryan are all within about 6 weeks of each other. Colton, Bo and Gracie were there also. Breanna would have been in kid heaven if she was there. We will have to set something else up so she can see the kids all together too.
Top Row: Colton, Bo, Gracie
Bottom Row: Brandon, Lia, Ryan

Left to Right: Brandon, Lia, Ryan
Friday night after our first big play date mommy decided that it was going to be Ryan's first night in his big boy crib! Daddy was not so sure about this but he is not the one getting up in the middle of the night either so his vote really did not count. I am proud to say he did great! I put him down about 9:30, he woke up at 2:30 and then again at 6:30! WOOHOO!! Saturday night he slept in there also and went back to his normal 1am and 5am wakeups. Still two times a night is not bad for a 6 week old. Of course I would LOVE once or even none but I'll take what I can get for now!
I hope you all had a wonderful, safe holiday! Ryan has his next doctors appointment this coming Friday. We are all anxious to see how much he has grown!!


No comments:
Post a Comment