I could have sworn I already posted this but apparently this mommy brain of mine is working overtime!
So last Friday we headed to Ryan's 2 month check up - technically he was 1 day shy of being 7 weeks but who's counting right. I am proud to announce that I do indeed have a chunker on my hands, not that any of us are shocked by this. Ryan weighed in at 12lbs 3oz! He has once again moved on in the clothing sizes and is exclusively in size 3-6 months! My little moose!
His doctor seemed pleased with his growth and said he was doing great. After we were done in the exam room we headed over to the dreadful injection clinic. To my surprise he did great! They gave him a dose of Tylenol before they started the shots and I'm thinking that may have helped. He only cried for a second and we timed it right so he could eat right after. He then fell asleep and once again slept the rest of the day away. They told me to give him Tylenol every 4 hours, but he never ran a fever and was not fussy so he never got another dose. What a good boy I have!
His next appointement is January 29th, 7 weeks from now. . . it will be interesting to see if he continues his growing pattern.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment