The last few days, since Monday, I have not been feeling "great". It is mainly in the afternoon that I have noticed it hitting me. I also noticed that I was having similar symptoms (aside from bleeding) from when my endometriosis was discovered.
Tuesday afternoon I even had a temp when I got home but luckily it broke by the morning. Wednesday I went to work, then by the time I got home I was in SEVERE pain. Pain so strong I threw up 4 times. I knew something was going on and my gut told me that either the endo was back, I had a cyst OR another kidney infection. I took a hot shower and laid back down on the bed and was still in so much pain I told Steve we needed to go to the ER, something was not right!
We left the kids with grandma (thanks mom!) and head out to Santa Teresa. We got there about 8 and the ER was PACKED!!! I thought Steve was going to die. Thank goodness they had a tv with our normal Wednesday night shows - The Middle and Modern Family. I finally got called into a room at about 9:15 and with my history the doctor seemed convinced I was probably on to something. He sent me over to have an ultrasound done and sure enough there was a cyst. HOWEVER the cyst was no longer there because it had RUPTURED! Hence the sever pain I was in. They had me on an IV with Delotted - a drug apparently stronger than morphine and eventually we got sent home. They gave me Vicodin to take for the pain and Keflex to avoid infection. The sucky thing is these are narcotics so while I am taking them I will not be able to nurse Ryan! I have to "pump and dump"! What a waste!
Anyways, I am in less pain today but still have some and some soreness. Have I mentioned Ryan is getting baptised this weekend? This should make for one interesting baptism with me being "medicated" HA!
Ryan has his 4 month checkup tomorrow, a little early since he won't be 4 months until 2/17, and I can not wait to see how much he weighs now. My guess is EASILY 14 possibly 15 lbs. My little MOOSE!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment