We had a few visitors last week. My friend Janell came down from Sacramento with her baby girl, Siena, to meet Ryan. Siena just turned 8 months old and is one active little girl. Kinda funny to see my little chunky blob just sitting there. She was so cute tried to feed him her crackers but mom had to let her know that he didn't eat crackers yet. Here is a picture of them :-)
Later that afternoon Janin, Janet, Cheyenne and Oma Amy came for a visit. Always fun to see them, even funnier to see who is gonna win the fight over holding Ryan. Of course Cheyenne immediately went out to hang with the horses her most favorite place to be. I think Oma Amy won the award for holding Ryan the most this visit, even got to feed him. Janet decided that she was coming out another day by herself so she could have him to herself. Too funny!
Sissy came home on Saturday and Ryan was VERY excited to have her back. So was mommy!! Here is a cute video of her playing "horsie" with him which he loved . . .
We went shopping with my friend Kimmie and her littlest one, Gracie, yesterday and Ryan was GREAT! Gracie wanted to share her lunch with him and play tic tac toe but once again we had to break a girls heart and tell her he wasn't old enough. The best news of all . . . last night he slept over 10 HOURS!!! He went down around 9:15 and I had to wake him up at 7:30 this morning so I could feed him before taking Breanna to school. Of course I woke up in a panic at 5 when Steve's alarm went off and stayed awake expecting him to wake up any second. Silly me! Lets hope this cycle continues cause mama LIKES it!
Two weeks from today I go back to work and I am NOT looking forward to it!!! We have a great babysitter lined up for Ryan, I just wish we could afford for me to stay home with him. Too bad we have this little thing called a mortgage and we need minor things like health insurance benefits!!


No comments:
Post a Comment