Yep she did it again! Breanna made honor roll and received Student of the Month. Ryan, Grandma and I all went to her assembly last Friday. This time she was not embarrassed of me and Grandma being there, although I'm pretty sure it was because she was excited to show off her baby brother, dressed in his cute jeans, flannel shirt and vans, specifically picked out by Sissy that morning.
Her teacher, Mrs. Nehme, said some wonderful things about her. How she comes to class every day with a smile on her face, has great penmenship, etc etc etc. I had to stop and think if she was talking about the same grumpy girl I dropped off every morning but sure enough she called her name.
Unfortunately I do not have any pictures to post because I had borrowed Breanna's camera since it is smaller than mine and I have not gotten her to download them yet.
Tomorrow is my first day back at the office. Should be an interesting day since I am not quite sure yet where to report. My boss took on a new role so I am kind of in limbo at the moment. Still not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing. If you recall from previous posts I did not have a very understanding boss and she informed me that with her new role I would be required to work 6 days a week. Clearly something I was NOT willing to do, especially with a family and for the same pay.
With that said . . . wish me luck my friends, I'm gonna need it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment