Friday, February 12, 2010

First cold - BOO!

Well it was bound to happen sooner or later . . . Ryan is experiencing his first cold. BOO!! The sucky part is that there is relatively nothing I can do for him except wait it out. The good part is that he is not running a fever and has not lost his appetite - aside from not wanting to nurse vs taking the easy way out and going for the bottle. The humidifier on at night is helping a little, I think so we will continue with that and watch for any signs of him getting worse.

Steve also has it, which means that with both my men having it I was bound to get it too right? YEP! Sure enough, today I am experiencing the first signs which means laying LOW this weekend! Mucinex and Nyquil here I come! Thankfully Breanna is with her dad this weekend so hopefully she will not get it, especially since she is out of school next week for "winter break/ski week".

No comments: