Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What is this funny stuff??

Ryan's dr told me to start him on foods (cereal, fruits and veggies) at 4 months. Well when he turned 4 months old last week I wasn't quite ready to do this. I kept thinking "this sure seems early" "I don't remember starting Breanna before 6 months" etc etc.

Every night when we eat dinner, Ryan sits in his high chair at the table with us and stares at all of our plates and at all of us eating. Almost as if he was saying "Um excuse me but I think you forgot my food" or "Hey how about you give me a little bite of that" Well last night we gave in. Started out with just plain rice cereal, and he did not care for that so much. So I went and got some applesauce and did a combo thing and he LOVED it! Excuse the messiness of scratch on his eye (poor baby) and the messy bib, it received more food than Ryan did I think.









Uncle Sal happened to come over and thought Ryan should actually be eating what we were eating instead of this "mushy" stuff . . .




Another thing I forgot to post about is that we officially have a roller!! Mom, Dad and Grandma have all seen Ryan roll from tummy to back. He has even somehow figured out how to scoot, when laying on his back AND tummy. Maybe we need to start calling him "inchworm".

No comments: