Wednesday, March 17, 2010

BUELLER . . . BUELLER . . . BUELLER

So I kind of feel like I'm living my life in a fog right now. Remember watching Ferris Bueller's Day off when you were a kid . . . BUELLER, BUELLER, BUELLER . . . I'm not exactly sure what has been going on but I have apparently been too busy to update lately. Where have I been? . . . Around Doing what? Nothing really . . . Still job searching but hoping that will be coming to an end SOON! I really shouldn't complain because it has really given me the flexibility I need right now while Karie (Ryan's babysitter) is doing her coaching for volleyball. However it is getting rather old to not have a permanent home and actual work to do. With that said . . . on a quick note here is what we have been up to the last few weeks . . . The weekend of 3/5 our good friends, The Shepards (Geoff, Kellie, Keegan & Evan, came to visit. It was also the anniversary of when Steve purposed to me as well as Kellee's birthday, you know just another excuse to enjoy good friends company. This was their first time meeting Ryan. We had a great visit! Good food, a few cocktails, Backyard Bingo (ok its really a card game called Back Alley Bridge but after a few drinks we can never remember the "real" name so it has inherited this name), an ADULT ONLY dinner out, the boys played golf and the girls went and got pedis! Sunday we also surprised them with visit of some other friends that we met through them last year. All in all - GREAT WEEKEND!!!








The following Sunday, 3/14, the kids and I made our way to Sacramento for a great friends son's 4th birthday party. It was a swim party at an indoor pool place. The pool was nice and heated and the building was nice and humid. This momma was so not getting into a bathing suit so thankfully I had Breanna there with me! She took Ryan in for his first swim and he ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!! He clearly loves and trusts his big sissy!! Oh and please notice the bikini that my 13 year old has on . . . SIGH . . . Grandma is still having problems seeing her in it . . .









By the time it was time to come home Ryan was D-O-N-E with being in the car and his carseat. Its about a 2.5 hour drive one way so you can imagine. On the way home Breanna climbed in the back to attempt to "entertain" him . . . I'll let you see this little video and let you make the decision on wheter or not she succeeded . . .

No comments: