Friday, April 10, 2009

Pokey keeps on growing!

Yesterday Steve and I had our NT screening to screen for Down Syndrome, Trisomy 18 and a few other things. From what we could tell all looks perfect. They do not tell you yes or no just give you a high/low guess. The only way to know for sure is to do the CVS testing or an Amnio. The best part about the screen was that Steve actually could tell what things were on Pokey including the heartbeat. I think this releaved him a tad, although I can tell he is still being hesitant until we get past the 17 week scare mark, actually he will probably be hesitant until Pokey arrives to be honest.

Here are a few of the pictures that we were able to get from the ultrasound today. The third picture is a side profile picture that I of course think is the cutest picture ever! I took it with my phone off of the monitor so its not the 'best' quality but still cute. I'm not sure if I mentioned this before but if you click on the picture it will open up bigger for better viewing.

On another note . . . its been 2 days since I have started testing my blood levels for the GD and I am happy to say that not once has my number been close to the elevated range! Funny thing since I have not changed a thing, including going to Outback for dinner and ordering what I normally would order and having Pizza the other night! YIPPEE!



No comments: