Tuesday, May 5, 2009

GD Update

I had my weekly call today to give the nurse my blood count levels. She seemed very pleased with how I've been doing and told me at my next appt I should talk to Dr G and see if I can go down to testing 3 days a week vs daily! HOORAY!!! Of course I don't want to get "too excited" but really could this be happening?! OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY!

We also have our "big" ultrasound in 6 days! We will see if Pokey cooperates enough to let us see his/her goods and then move on to a name. If not well then we have another 23 or so weeks of sticking with Pokey!

My emotions have been all over the place with this appt coming up. This was the appt where we found out we lost our little girl 3 years ago. Steve is still being hesitant, which I understand. Lets just say the doppler that I bought for home is coming in handy!

No comments: