Monday, May 11, 2009

The results are in . . .

I am VERY pleased to announce that we are expecting a little . . . .



BOY!!!!!



We are beyond thrilled. My gut had me thinking boy all along and I guess mother's intuition was correct. Of course the tech could not tell me 100% but she said that she saw what she thought was in fact a penis so that is a pretty solid guess to me!


After my ultrasound I kept referring to him as Pokey and Steve had to remind me that we knew what Pokey was now and that I could now start using the name. Which will be . . . Ryan Thomas Bettencourt!!


Here are 2 of the pictures that the tech gave us:



side profile with hand near chin





arrow is pointing to his "goods"










1 comment:

The Schmidts said...

YEAH, SHANNON!!!!! Boys are such fun!!!! Big hugs.