When will the gagging stop when I brush my teeth? - Seriously this is really annoying
Will Pokey come early like his big sister? - Breanna was 3 1/2 weeks early, I was induced due to preeclampsia
Will he be born on my dad's birthday? - My duedate is 10/22, my Dad's birthday was 10/18. This year will be 14 years since Dad has been gone and with Ryan having his name as his middle name, I think that would be really NEAT! . . .and emotional haha lets not kid ourselves!
Will I go into labor when I am home alone? - Probably my "biggest" fear being that everyone works an hour away and the hospital is 30 min away
If my feet are already swollen, and I technically have 3 more months . . . will I even be able to wear shoes at the end? - Probably just slippers haha and really, I'm ok with that!
Will I REALLY be able to stick it out and breastfeed this baby? - Breanna was a formula baby, as was I, as was Steve, so IF the breastfeeding doesnt work out for me I am not going to beat myself up. However, it will be nice to save on having to buy formula!
How big will Pokey be? - Breanna was 6lbs7oz but I have this "fear" with the gestational diabetes that this kid will be much bigger. Even though my GD is in complete control. I think all mom-to-be's wonder about this.
and of course the biggest thing I wonder . . . .
Who/What will he look like????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment