Sunday, July 26, 2009

Nursery Complete!

Steve spent the weekend up at his dads house in Fort Bragg fishing. On his way home he was kind enough to detour off through Cupertino and pick up our furniture that arrived on Friday! I have such a sweet husband!!

When he got home, tired as he was, he knew I was not going to be "happy" until he got it set up. We ended up putting the crib along the wall that backs up to the hallway. I was against this at first because I was afraid of hallway "noise" once Ryan gets here. However, once we had the crib and dresser in, the layout just looked a lot better. Of course I thought Steve was going to shoot me when I told him that I wanted to switch the dresser and crib, but he bit his tounge and moved it anyways. I am VERY satisfied with how things turned out!! I absolutely LOVE Ryan's nursery!














No comments: