Saturday, August 15, 2009

Let the shower's begin

This past Thursday my work chickas threw me a lovely shower! Ryan is going to be one very spoiled little boy, this I can tell already.

We got a bunch of great gifts that consisted of clothes, a mini diaper bag, a car seat bundle cover, sports theme pillows and some other items.

Here are a few pictures to enjoy. I will spare your eyes and not post too many of myself. I look GINORMOUS, even though I have not gained much, I am feeling very very large these days, amazing that I still have 2 months left! Mom tells me pretty much daily "I think you've popped out more", apparently by the looks of these pictures I'm not just popping out in my tummy LOL


Presents Presents and more presents!


YUMMY CUPCAKES!


Group Shot


A few of my favorites!


Self portrait of me, Dee and Paige

No comments: