So this morning I went for my ultrasound so they could see how big Ryan currently is. Now mind you, the ultrasound tech told me that they can be off by 1/2 - 1 lb on either side . . . the preliminary report as it currently stands . . . Ryan is 7lbs 9oz! Oh and is measuring in the 87% for growth. YIKES! Can you say big baby? Or I guess I should say "nice size" baby.
I say "big" because Breanna was my little peanut and was 6lbs 7oz when she was born.
I hope he doesn't grow too much more . . would like him to fit into some of those newborn outfits that we have received! I have my appt with Dr G on Monday morning, then another stress test and I guess we will go from there. She mentioned inducing me a week early at my last appt . . . I wonder if this will change anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment